- You can book on to our Digital Champion Training Sessions delivered on MS Teams here
- View the powerpoint here: Digital skills & Competencies – Digital Champion Slides
- To access a list of E-learning and COVID-19 related digital resources click here.
Invitation to take part in the study: ‘Practice Manager motivation to lead digital change’
Dr. Cordet Smart is a Social Psychologist undertaking re-training as an Organisational Psychologist and conducting an MSc study to examine the motivation of practice managers to lead digital change.
If you have had any involvement in leading online consultation as a practice manager, or in a similar (non-clinical) role, please do take part this study.
The study has full ethical approval from Birkbeck College, University of London. Hopefully, the findings will contribute to better understanding of how to improve the psychological conditions for practice managers working in primary care and leading digital change.
The study is being conducted by Dr. Cordet Smart (MSc Organisational Psychology Student) and Prof. Almuth McDowell (Supervisor, Professor of Organisational Psychology
- E-Learning for health : providing e-learning to educate and train the health and social care workforce
- A number of resources for primary care staff working remotely are provided on the Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria Digital Primary Care page. These include information on digital consultations, Microsoft Office 365 and many more
- BMA provide further information on video consultations and homeworking
- Information and resources on digitally-enabled services during COVID19 for Allied Health Professionals are available here
- The Digital Nurse Network has moved to here
Simulation-based education ‘how to’ guides
HEE Learning Hub and eLfH
A series of ‘how to guides’ have recently been added to the Learning Hub that support the use of simulation-based education during the pandemic: