To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
A Person’s Life Journey Placement Webinar
A Person’s Life Journey through Health and Social Care Would you like to be involved in a unique and innovative placement which interlinks Primary Care, Social Care and Virgin Care 0-19 years?
- Links with GP DES contract and supports CQC requirements
- Additional income for your Practice
- Dedicated support for the delivery of the placement
- Enhancing relationships with Virgin Care Children 0-19 & Social Care
- Recruiting nurses into Health and Social Care Sectors Hear from our Student Quality Ambassadors, Registered Nurses and Universities to gain further information and share good practice in relation to developing the Life Journey Placements.