To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Becoming a UK visa sponsoring practice
Does your GP Practice want access to a large pool of overseas medical graduates who have recently trained and qualified as GPs in the UK?
Up to one in three ST3s qualifying this year will require visa sponsorship and GP practices can follow a straightforward process to become a sponsor.
Join this Home Office led, hour-long webinar aimed at GP practice staff and managers to provide a step by step guide on how to apply for a visa sponsorship licence including:
- How to recruit GPs under the new points-based immigration system and the benefits of the Health and Care Visa;
- The benefits of becoming a GP practice with a visa sponsorship licence;
- The eligibility requirements for a sponsor licence and how much it costs;
- A step by step guide on the application process;
- How and when to apply for your annual Certificate of Sponsorship allocation;
- How to renew your sponsorship licence;
This webinar is aimed at GP practice staff only, so please use your NHS / professional email address and ensure your job title and practice details are up to date when registering. Joining instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
Questions about this event?
Name: GP Workforce Team
Email: [email protected]