To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Best Practice in Social Prescribing: Spotlighting the innovation in the London Region
For this webinar we will be exploring a number of themes and innovations that are currently most relevant to our work , which includes:
- The role of Healthy London Partnership (HLP), in supporting social prescribing (SP), in London and building the strategic partnership with the Bromley by Bow Centre, London Plus, the Greater London Authority and ICS Personalised Care teams
- The development of community chests to support funding of local activities that social prescribing link workers (SPLW’s) refer people on to in Wandsworth
- Supporting high intensity users (H4All)
- The evolution of social prescribing over the last 18 months
- Building the SP Workforce
- Social prescribing for Children and Young People (CYP) – How we are supporting development in London
- Bromley by Bow to present on having mental health specialist social prescribing link workers
- North East London to present on developing an social prescribing programme at an ICS level