To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Flexible Working Network Event
Colleagues are invited to join the NHS England Flexible Working Network, and to attend their first network event. The network aims to allow for engaging discussion, the sharing of ideas, and exploring the ‘wicked issues’ and challenges facing the implementation of flexibility across the NHS.
1pm – 2.30pm: Lets Talk about Flex; Lancashire and South Cumbria FTs Flexible Working Training Workshop – Kelly Morrison, People Promise Manager
A Taster Session: An opportunity to experience first-hand their fantastic ‘Let’s Talk about Flex’ training workshop which explores:
· What Flexible Working is and isn’t
· The Operational challenges of Flexible Working
· The benefits to the individual and the organisation
· Creative solutions to supporting Flexible Working
· The importance of conversations with staff members about Flexible Working (Compassionate Leadership)
· With an opportunity to ask safe questions at the end of the session.
2.30pm – 3pm – Setting the direction, Jess Done, Flexible Lead, Flexible Working
An interactive and collaborative session where together will explore key questions around the Flexible Working Network, providing the Flexible Working Team with an understanding of what you, the network members need and want from us and what would be the most helpful focus for this Network moving forwards.
Draft purpose for the network;
· Communicate any national updates in relation to flexible working and associated definitions, guidance and tools
· Share good practice around establishing a flexible working culture
· Share good practice around embedding flexible working and the tools and behaviours to enable this
· Provide opportunities for peer to peer support
· Act as a platform to enable innovation, problem solving and reflection in relation to flexible working