IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 2PM ON WEDNESDAY 20 OCTOBER 2021.
- JOINING INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT BY 4PM ON WEDNESDAY 20 OCTOBER 2021.
- PLEASE REGISTER USING A WORKPLACE EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY
All NHS organisations have been asked to Identify executive level leads for tackling Health Inequalities. Through this webinar, we aim to cover:
- Actions required by systems
- Training, advice and examples on promoting diverse leadership to lead the health inequalities agenda. We will cover in detail:
1. System and provider health inequalities leads to access Health Equity Partnership Programme training, as well the wider support offer, including utilising a new Health Inequalities Leadership Framework (in development).
- Leadership needs to develop inspiring visions of cultural diversity that are put into practice at every level by leaders; identify clear, aligned objectives for all teams, departments and individual staff; provide supportive and enabling people management; develop high levels of staff engagement; support learning, innovation and quality improvement in the practice of all staff and promote effective team working
3. Evidence-based approaches to leadership development in healthcare are needed to ensure a return on the huge investments