To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
HEE Workshop: Innovation in Allied Health Professional Practice Learning
HEE Workshop: Innovation in Allied Health Professional Practice Learning >> Research placements for AHP students
A small group workshop to design an innovative placement with your team.
- Meeting the learning outcomes
- Harnessing the power of peer-learning
- Assessing students’ progress
- Tips and hints for success
- Marilyn Bradbury, HEE/NIHR Clinical Doctoral Research Fellow, Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Claire Craig, Professor of Design and Creative Practice in Health, Sheffield Hallam University
To register your team’s interest please email: [email protected]