To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Leading Transformation and Change – NWLA
This is a two part session, both sessions must be attended
- Tuesday 14th November, 9am – 12pm
- Thursday 23rd November, 9am – 12pm
Rapid change and disruption characterise the current climate in which NHS organisations operate. In this context, system leaders have to introduce, manage and sustain change to achieve organisational objectives, whilst maintaining people’s commitment to the process. However, implementing and sustaining change is not always easy or straightforward. Challenges occur in various forms such as; lack of collaborative working or leadership, resistance to change, or rigid organisational cultures.
The day will cover:
- Define the key steps to managing change
- Develop a plan to lead complex and large-scale change, recognising barriers and constraints
- Consider ways of sustaining change
- Engage and inspire people to create an inclusive and learning culture across a whole system.
Who is it for?
This module is aimed at senior leaders across the North West (including but not exclusive to NHS Organisation Board and Sub Board post-holders, Executive and Governing Body Leads, Primary Care Network senior leadership teams and those working across system-level roles) working across systems who are in a position to share their experiences of system leadership.