To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
Mental Health Awareness Training: Common mental disorders (clinical staff)
Training for staff working in primary care: Promoting common mental disorder
By the end of this training the participant will:
- Know which conditions are defined as common mental disorder
- Be able to screen for depression and anxiety
- Understand how to use tools designed to assess the severity of depression and anxiety
- Know how to assess suicide risk
- Be aware of the treatments available for common mental disorder
- Understand which agencies offer treatment for common mental disorder