To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
Navigating through Modern General Practice ‘how to’ and the GP Improvement Programme
The model involves practices:
- having a full understanding of demand and available capacity;
- providing easy to use access routes to patients;
- collecting consistent information from the patient at the point of contact;
- using this information to give the most appropriate help to patients based on need; and
- improving management of non-patient facing workload to help release capacity.
Navigating through the ‘How to’ guides and the GPIP offers
This webinar helps you identify where to focus your improvement, where and how to start, what to expect and how to make the most of our improvement programme offers including self-navigation tools, resources and webinars.