To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Note Summarising Training
Places are limited . If you cannot attend this training, please ensure you have cancelled your place so that others can book on.
The course will raise confidence, eliminates the most common mistakes with a simple to use structure, and will improve the quality of summarising in the practice, which in turn will improve safety, audit, QoF and quality.
- What should be summarised?
- What can be omitted?
- When is active/past used?
- When is significant/minor used?
- Summarising sensitive data
- Summarising family records
- Summarising protocol provided.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Non-Clinical Primary Care Staff
WHAT DO I NEED?
- MS TEAMS (join on the app or online)
- Preferably a camera and mic to participate
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
3 hours (Virtual)
HOW TO JOIN?
You will receive an email a couple of days prior to the event with all training materials and a link to join the MS Teams training session.