This is a 2.5 hour workshop on the Patient Activation Measure (PAM), enabling participants to gain further insight into patient activation and the different ways in which the PAM tool can be used.
- How patient activation links in with personalised care
- The meaning of patient activation
- What the patient activation measurement tool is
- The different levels of activation and what these levels may look like
- How you might tailor your approaches with the patient, dependent on their PAM level.
Please ensure you sign in to the training a good five minutes before and either mute your microphone or have a chatter with others entering the workshop. This ensures we can get started promptly.
We will be using Microsoft Teams for this workshop and it is advisable for you to check you can access Teams and resolve any issues with your IT department prior to signing in with the link provided.
You will receive your Teams Link/Course documentation approx 3 working days prior to the start of the PAM session.