To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
PCPA North Conference
PCPA North Conference 15th March
March 15, 2023
Hilton Leeds City, Neville Street, Leeds, LS14BX
Develop your clinical knowledge through interactive practical workshops and delivered by nationally renowned experts, to fulfil CPD requirements.
This event is FREE and open to all Pharmacy Professionals. Places are very limited and priority is given to PCPA members.
Workshops selections will be released, once they become live. If you do not make a selection, these will be made on your behalf.
For this event there is a £50 “No Show” fee, if you do not attend or cancel 48hrs prior to the event.
Once place has been confirmed, we will be contacting ALL confirmed registrants by phone to confirm attendance prior to the event.
This event will be sponsored by pharmaceutical companies through the purchase of Exhibition stands.These companies have had no input into the design or content of the event agenda, except where a company has a separate company sponsored workshop. The following attending sponsors will have an exhibition stand at this event: Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, Rosemont and A. Menarini
Information at these stands is intended for UK Healthcare professionals only.
- 09.00 – 09.30 Registration: Meet, greet and network with colleagues from across your region
- 09.30 – 10.00 Panel Discussion: QOF and IIF – Top tips. Speakers: Sue Alldred and Gareth Malson
- 10.00 – 10.50 Workshop Session 1
- 10.55 – 11.15 Refreshment break and exhibition
- 11.20 – 12.10 Workshop Session 2
- 12.10 – 13.10 Lunch and exhibition
- 13.10 – 14.00 Workshop Session 3
- 14.00 – 14.20 Refreshment break and exhibition
- 14.20 – 15.15 Regional Best Practice Session
- 15.20 – 15.30 PCPA Chairs to close the day colleagues
- 15.30 Close