Please note: you will receive a Microsoft Teams link via email on the day of the webinar.
This is the final of six sessions, each focusing on one element of the new ‘Implementation Framework’ for a personal health budget (PHB). This session will focus on Monitoring, Review and Evaluation and include:
- Recap on the last community of practice
- Practical examples of how resources and tools have been used / developed in sites
- Focused discussion and feedback
- Q&A session.
These sessions are organised and facilitated by experienced people from NHS operational settings who are also PHB exemplars. They are open to anyone thinking about developing their own personal health budget offer in children’s or adult’s mental health and /or learning disability and autism. You are welcome to attend one or all of the sessions.
- Janet Blair, Senior Manager – Personalised Care
- Exemplar sites / reps from a mix of backgrounds: VCSE; Providers; CCG – all experienced in delivering PHBs in mental health settings