Health Education England are supporting a collaborative, national implementation of the Physician Associate Apprenticeship to ensure apprenticeship provision meets the needs of all employers and potential apprentices. This webinar is suitable for employers who are considering implementing the Physician Associate Apprenticeship within their organisation and would like information around practical steps and actions needed to ensure effective implementation.
This webinar will cover:
• Apprenticeships and Workforce Development
• The Physician Associate Role
• The Physician Associate Apprenticeship
• The National Physician Associate Apprenticeship procurement and implementation plan
• Action / commitment for future implementation of the apprenticeships and next steps
Please use link below to register – bookings will close at 12pm on Wednesday 27 October.
A link to the session will be emailed to you on 27 October – please hold the date and time of the webinar in your diary.