To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Set your self-care intentions and actions for 2023
Two free webinars on self care available for all NHS colleagues. this January. The sessions will help to create a plan to look after yourself that is practical and realistic for you.
What we will cover
In this short practical session we will:
- Increase understanding of mental and physical wellbeing and the impact of stress
- Identify simple ways to help overcome obstacles to prioritising self-care
- Develop a clear, practical, and realistic self-care plan to suit your life
- Know that self-care is not a luxury, but a priority, to ensure we have the physical and mental resources we need to be able to do everything else
- Have renewed commitment to look after ourself so we can do and be everything else
- Feel the difference! Have a plan you will enjoy putting into practice.
All attendees will receive a free short e-workbook to help reinforce the exercises included in the session
Date: Tuesday 30th January 2023 – 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Places are booking fast. Book your place here