To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Supporting community health services to connect with their local shared care record
Join us for a webinar discussing how local shared care records can benefit the community health services sector
The NHS England and NHS Improvement Digital PODAC team has developed draft implementation guidance for community pharmacy, ambulance, and community health services on Shared Care Records (ShCRs).
This webinar will highlight the key benefits for the community health services sector in accessing shared care records, as well as address some of the barriers to implementation, provide examples of areas which have already started implementation and encourage feedback from participants on the guidance.
Please sign up to the event HERE
What will be the objectives of the webinar?
- To raise awareness of draft implementation guidance as a tool to support community health services to onboard with their local shared care record programmes
- To enable community health services to hear from their colleagues who are already using shared care records
- To enable community health services to realise the benefits of having access to their local shared care record
- To promote discussion on the shared care record amongst digital leaders
What to do in advance of the webinar
- The draft implementation guidance is available on NHSFutures
- You can also read the associated Communications Toolkitwhich aims to help local communications teams promote shared care records via their organisations’ internal communications and social media channels
- Please sign up to the event HERE
What to do if you can’t make it
If you are unable to attend we will share the recording on NHSFuture.
We very much look forward to seeing you there.
Questions about this event?
Name: The Digital PODAC Team