To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Take a virtual tour of the Adult Social Care Workforce Data Set (ASC-WDS)
Join us as we draw back the curtain and take a tour of the ASC-WDS service! This session is designed to give social care providers who do not yet have an ASC-WDS account a demonstration of how the service works. It will show you first-hand the features which are already being used by over 20,000 care providers.
ASC-WDS can help you save thousands of pounds for your organisations and provides access to a range of benefits including:
- Eligibility to claim from the Workforce Development Fund.
- Record key information about your staff.
- Manage your training records.
- Define mandatory training for each role.
- Receive alerts when training is expired or expiring soon.
- Benchmark your service against similar providers.
- Access discounts and offers from Skills for Care and endorsed training providers.
- Allow us to create vital intelligence which is used by sector stakeholders and decision makers.
This Webinar will be run on Zoom.