FeNO Learning Collaborative 2
The collaborative will bring together healthcare professionals who are currently using FeNO, are in the process of implementing testing or are interested in/planning to do so. In collaboration with the Accelerated Access Collaborative (AAC) the 15 Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) are supporting projects in their regions to improve asthma outcomes – this series of events aims to share learning and discuss areas of interest such as barriers, training and misconceptions. The collaborative welcomes all to take part.
- Welcome and introductions
- Wessex AHSN update including feedback from October meeting
- Intro to the new FeNO e-learning modules by Dr Andy Whittamore followed by a Q&A session
- FeNO Implementation in the real world – progress from a site
- Severe Asthma and your tertiary service – Who, How, Why (to refer)? – Dr Thomas Brown
- AOB and details on the next meeting