To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Excellent Customer Care Training
An innovative course defining what excellent customer service truly is through the understanding of how the patient thinks and feels. We teach strategies to ensure high quality conversations between staff and patient. Our Excellent Customer Service course received national awareness having been discussed on BBC Breakfast News, Radio 5 Live and also in the Mail on Sunday. This course really makes a difference!
- Defining excellent customer care
- Why first impressions are so critical
- Understanding why patients demand and don’t ask
- Understand why we feel challenged by ‘unreasonable’ expectations from patients
- How empathy affects our reactions and how to become more empathetic in challenging conversations
- Creating more effective team approaches to dealing with challenging patients
- Managing anger and complaints more effectively.
- Managing queues more effectively
- Reducing abuse on the phone
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Non-Clinical Primary Care Staff
WHAT DO I NEED?
- MS TEAMS (join on the app or online)
- Preferably a camera and mic to participate
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
3 hours (Virtual)