Immunisation and Vaccination Training (Imms & Vaccs)
Primary Care Imms and Vaccs Support: Introduction to Childhood Immunisation
2 days (face to face)
FULLY BOOKED 26th & 27th October
FEW PLACES REMAINING 10th & 11th November
- Tel Number
- Practice Manager Name
- Practice Manager Email Address
Immunisation and Vaccination Annual Update Training
Please note this training will be on virtually on MS Teams.
The Immunisation and Vaccination Update provides an annual update of current practice in relation to the immunisation schedules in primary care using PHE information.
This course is not suitable as a foundation training and is only an update and does not cover anaphylaxis or basic life support. This must be completed separately.
This course is for Clinical Experienced Vaccinators, those who have already been vaccinating and does not include non-clinical Covid only Vaccinators.
Useful Resources (update training):
- All things immunisation
- National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for Immunisation Training for Registered Healthcare Practitioners
- Immunisation training of healthcare support workers
- Vaccine update
- SIT Newsletter
- PGDs Google Drive
- Campaign Resource Centre
- Health Publications (Gov)
- Basic Life Support e-learning module click here
- Anaphylaxis e-learning module click here
- Please click here to view the Green Book
- Vaccination of individuals with uncertain or incomplete immunisation status
- The routine immunisation schedule
- A visual guide to vaccines
Lancashire and South Cumbria Screening and Immunisation team [email protected]
The RCN has guidance for Nursing Associates and vaccine administration and staff who can administer Covid vaccinations: