As part of the Inclusive Pharmacy Practice programme, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK and NHS England and NHS Improvement are holding a joint webinar on Tuesday 19th May 2022.
The webinar is aimed at community pharmacy colleagues, but open to all pharmacy professionals wanting to improve their understanding of population health management and health inequalities.
This event will provide an overview of the role of population health intelligence to inform population health management and look at the use of tools such as Fingertips to help inform the management of local population health needs. The event will showcase case studies from leading community pharmacy professionals.
Develop an understanding of how community pharmacies can improve the health of their local population
- Support the development and profile of pharmacy team roles in population health management
- Facilitate the sharing of best practice and networking
- Support the development of targeted, practical support and resources
- Showcase the Inclusive Pharmacy Practice Resource Pack for Culturally Competent Healthcare
- Increase understanding of the role of population health intelligence in reducing health inequalities
Flyer / Agenda:
Name: Joanne Coleman