To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Leading Remote Teams
About this event
In front of our computers, we can sometimes feel disconnected or isolated in our work. Without the usual corridor conversations and in-person catch-ups at work, we may find ourselves feeling rather separate and divided from our colleagues. Effective teamwork in a virtual context takes time and energy, neither of which are plentiful right now.
This session offers you a safe learning space to:
• Pause to reflect on how you’re doing in your teams – not just what you’re doing
• Recognise and review how your teams are responding to current pressures
• Learn ways to enhance your remote team-working, on screen and off
• Understand tools and techniques for effective online facilitation
• Embed human and emotional connection into your team-working, to underpin your joint work