To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Menopause and our Health & Social Care workforce – NW panel discussion
With the arrival of the Women’s Health Strategy, and a continued focus on all aspects of our physical, psychological and practical wellbeing – Menopause continues to be a key topic of discussion for our health and care workforce, and the services we provide for our communities.
Join this virtual discussion on World Menopause Day, where the panel will share insights and learning from across the region, to help raise awareness of the impacts of menopause, and the developments for improving support and wellbeing for our workforce.
This event will be chaired by Sheni Ravji-Smith, System OD & Wellbeing lead for NHS Greater Manchester Integrated Care, and is joined by
• Dr Cath Munro – GP and Member – British Menopause Society
• Dr Paula Briggs – Chair of British Menopause Society, and Consultant in Sexual and Reproductive Health, Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust
• Hayley Lever, CEO of GM Moving
• Dr Zoe Hodson – GP and lead of Manchester Menopause Hive
• Dr Paula Cowan, NW Regional Medical Director for Primary Care
This session is open to all health and social care colleagues from across the North West.
This event is presented by NHS Greater Manchester Integrated Care, in partnership with our NHS Integrated Care Systems across the North West.