Positive Mental Health – Webinar for North West Student Nurses
After a year like no other, the mental health and wellbeing of nurses is front page news. Never before has there been a greater need for mental resilience and positive mental health in our workforce, from the student through to the retiree.
RCN North West are pleased to invite all student nurses studying in the North West to join us for our webinar, ‘Positive Mental Health’. Open to both members and non-members, this online event will:
- Support and prepare nursing students for practice
- Introduce ways to create a positive mental health culture
- Explore the topic ‘What does mental health and wellbeing actually mean for me?’
- Discuss strategies for students to effectively manage their own mental health
- Promote awareness of RCN member support resources for nursing students
Alongside our Regional Director, Estephanie Dunn, and RCN North West Student Committee Rep, James Savage, we are delighted to be joined by:
Ellie Gordon – Senior Nurse Mental Health and Learning Disability, Health Education England
Helen Donovan – RCN Professional Lead for Public Health
Dave Dawes – Chair of RCN Council
Tanja Koch – RCN Counselling Clinical and Operational Lead
Valerie Bailey – RCN Head of Member Support Services
Places are free but you must register to attend. The event will take place on Microsoft Teams. Joining details and an itinerary will be sent closer to the event.