To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
The workshop offers:
- an in-depth look at the national preceptorship programme
- an explanation of the roles, responsibilities and skills of the preceptor
- guidance on how preceptors can support preceptees in practice
- an explanation on how to complete the required documentation
- the development of peer preceptorship support networks
Places are limited, and so if you have booked a place on this event, please ensure you attend.
If you are no longer able to attend, please cancel your place on Eventbrite. If you are struggling with booking or cancelling a place, please contact us on [email protected]