Registration is now open for the second national conference of the Psychological Professions Network #PsychologicalProfessionsWeek – from the 15th to the 19th of November 2021.
Building on the success of last year, Psychological Professions Week 2021 will feature keynote speakers, panel discussions and regionally-led sessions aligned to the National Vision of the Psychological Professions.
All events will be *free*, virtual and are aimed at psychological professionals, policy makers, and the public, to showcase national and regional innovation within the psychological professions and inform next steps for psychological healthcare in England.
Our themes for the week build on our work around the vision and how we can collectively fulfil this. We are also delighted to include:
- Innovation in low intensity working led by Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
- Developing careers in the psychological professions
- Expert by experience involvement -shaping future services and training
- Can service users benefit from outcome measures?
- Making more health and care psychological
PPN week will be a hub of activity within the psychological professions, and we hope it provides a chance to celebrate across local NHS commissioned services, training institutes and in other organisations too.
Please register here