To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
The Oliver McGowan Mandatory Training on Learning Disability and Autism Integrated Care Partnerships and Employer Update Webinar
MS Teams, Thursday 23 March, 11:00–12:00
- ICB executives and provider collaborative representatives
- Health employer education and workforce leads
- Social care employers and local authority learning disability and autism leads
- ICS learning disability and autism leads
The session will cover:
- Campaign update from Paula McGowan OBE
- Roll out and trainer recruitment progress
- Code of practice updates
- Q&A session with representatives from HEE, NHSE, Paula McGowan and Skills for Care
Register on: https://bit.ly/OliverMcGowanMarch