To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
Coaching Masterclass – Northwest
Coaching masterclass for preceptorship educators across the Northwest of England
About this event
This masterclass offers preceptorship educators an opportunity to find out more about the coaching skills module which forms part of a suite of training for the national preceptorship project.
- The learning outcomes from this session include the following.
- Have an understanding of coaching in context of preceptorship
- Identify appropriate situations for coaching and use of other skills
- Understand how to structure a coaching conversation
- Be able to use a coaching framework to support preceptorship delivery
As part of this training package, delegates will receive a pack of resources to support educator with the delivery of coaching training within their organisation.