To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
- This event has passed.
The workshop will be led by Lancashire & South Cumbria Primary Care’s Legacy Mentor and will be the starting point for GPNs and AHPs who are interested in supporting preceptorship within their practice.
The workshop offers:
- an in-depth look at the national preceptorship programme
- an explanation of the roles, responsibilities and skills of the preceptor
- guidance on how preceptors can support preceptees in practice
- an explanation on how to complete the required documentation
- the development of peer preceptorship support networks
This is an interactive session and you will be expected to interact. Please ensure you have a camera and microphone available to attend the meeting.