To book a place on a training session, please click on your chosen event and register through the Eventbrite link provided.
Please note, these events are for staff employed within the Lancashire and South Cumbria healthcare system only.
Places are limited . If you cannot attend this training, please ensure you have cancelled your place so that others can book on.
The course will raise confidence, eliminates the most common mistakes with a simple to use structure, and will improve the quality of the coding in the practice, which in turn will improve safety, audit, QoF and quality.
- To examine the reasons for coding
- Introducing Snomed Concepts
- Explaining how concepts can be used to increase accuracy.
- To explain searching techniques for coding
- To develop an understanding of common coding errors and how to make good
- Showing how common Read terms map into Snomed
- Snomed search browsers
- To concentrate on improving data quality by correct coding
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Non-Clinical Primary Care Staff
WHAT DO I NEED?
- MS TEAMS (join on the app or online)
- Preferably a camera and mic to participate
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
3 hours (Virtual)
HOW TO JOIN?
You will receive an email a couple of days prior to the event with all training materials and a link to join the MS Teams training session.